Key Stage 2 Teacher
Start date: September 2022
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of shaping the future of our newly established school from day one. You will do this by developing exceptional pastoral and academic provision for pupils in Years 5 and 6.
Great Park Academy is one of two new schools within Gosforth Group Multi Academy Trust –opened in September 2021.
For the first two years the 9-16 school will be housed in a newly constructed classroom block on the current Gosforth Academy site before moving to a brand new 1200 capacity school building within Newcastle Great Park.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Key Stage 2 teacher. If you have the skills necessary and are passionate about developing children’s learning, this post offers the ideal opportunity to contribute within a positive and supportive environment.
What we need:
- A passion for teaching
- Excellent knowledge of best practice in teaching and learning at Key Stage 2
- An ability to work effectively within a supportive team environment
- Consistently high expectations of pupils and yourself
- Excellent communication ICT skills
- A commitment to fresh an exciting methods of delivering the curriculum
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals across the Trust
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A school with its community at heart
- A programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Gosforth Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
We hope you will visit our website to find out more about us.
Please email your application to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications:
12 noon on Friday 21st January 2022
Week commencing Monday 24th January 2022