Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent,
Full time 5 hours per week (11.30am to 12.30pm weekdays) term time only
Salary: N2 £2097.46 pa actual salary
Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust currently consisting of four schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy and Jesmond Park Academy). In September 2021 two new schools opened – Gosforth Great Park Academy [y5 to 11] and Callerton Academy [y7 to 11].
Great Park Academy is one of two new schools within Gosforth Group Multi Academy Trust -opening in September 2021.
For the first two years the 9-16 school will be housed in a newly constructed classroom block on the current Gosforth Academy site before moving to a brand new 1200 capacity school building within Newcastle Great Park.
We are seeking a Lunchtime Supervisor to join the Support Staff team at Great Park Academy. You will be required to supervise students during the lunch period in the dining hall and other social areas which may be inside or outside. This will include managing student behaviour in line with the academy’s policies and procedures
What we need:
- Someone comfortable and/or with experience of working in a school environment
- An effective team player
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An enhanced annual leave allowance, giving you greater flexibility and frequency in holiday time
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A school with its community at heart
- Low-cost membership to an on-site gym and excellent sports facilities
- An exciting programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities, from Football to Surfing!
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
The Gosforth Group are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively visit our website https://www.greatparkacademy.org.uk/vacancies for further details.
Closing date is 9.00am Monday 27th September 2021.